International Health Insurance Consultant
AWP Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223889
As a key member of the Global Competence Centre of Asia Pacific, you will be part of an international and multicultural team, in charge of delivering a world class health insurance service to international students in Australia.
Essential Job Functions:
- Handle claims and respond to inbound enquiries about products and services (calls and e-mails) within standard operating procedures
- Achieve individual key performance indicators and contribute to overall team KPI’s
- Active participation in performance reviews, coaching and training sessions
- Provide feedback and ideas for continuous improvement to the Insurance Leadership team
- Adhere to rosters and scheduling in support of business requirements
- Quality logging of enquiries to enable accurate reporting on client specific data and trends
- Transmit reports and carry out any additional tasks and duties as required by the Team Leader
- Fluent English communication skills is a must , Mandarin is also appreciated (Not Mandatory).
- Bachelor degree in any field is preferred
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi task and manage time effectively
- Positive and flexible team player, willing to contribute to a dynamic customer service team
- Ability to self-manage performance against business requirements
- Commitment to personal development and ongoing learning
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Operating on two shifts: 5am to 2pm / 8am to 5pm
- Working days: Monday to Friday (operating in Australia calendar / public holidays)
- Location : Bangkok
- Work permit and visa provided (for foreigners)
- Travel Allowance
- Mandarin language allowance
- Performance-based incentive
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary increase
- 8 annual leaves and minimum of 14 holidays
- Health and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Roadside Assistance membership
- Special allowances e.g. marriage, childbirth, etc.
- New Year’s party or outing
Interested applicants are required to submit a full detailed of qualifications and experience, and expected remuneration together with recent photo to:
AWP Services (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
7th Floor, City Link Tower, 1091/335 Soi Petchburi 35,
New Petchburi Rd., Makkasan,
Rajthevi, Bangkok 10400
Visit Website : www.allianz-worldwide-partners.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AWP Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About AWP Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.