International Business Administration (Export & Import)
Biopharm Chemicals Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235185
- Thai, Male or Female, not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Export & Import with trading company
- Strong in coordination and relationship skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods (Exportation and Importation)
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with the regulations
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing/ finance /accounting process.
- Negotiate with shippers, agents and vendors to get the appropriate service terms
- Have excellent customer management skills in dealing with customers
- Anticipate research and report on future change in import/export and in relevant local territory practice
- Liaise with other department in order to establish and maintain effective exportation and importation
- Support in relation to sales, purchasing, material management, production and overall business operating functions.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send an application letter together with full resume and recent photo, expected salary by click "Apply Now" or to
Khun Somsak Aphivirunsap
Human Resources Manager Biopharm Chemicals Co., Ltd.
55 Biohouse Bldg., 7th Floor, Sukhumvit 39 Rd.,
North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 0-22588888, 0-22589999 ext. 6102, 6103
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Biopharm Chemicals Co., Ltd.
About Biopharm Chemicals Co., Ltd.
“Biopharm Chemicals Co., Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical company which has been established for more than 40 years. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for the qualified person to join our team for the following position”