International Assistance Coordinator (Call Center)
Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252672
- Handle Roadside Assistance cases in accordance with the standard operating procedure
- Quality logging and reporting of calls and information to business partners
- Adherence to rosters and scheduling in support of business requirements
- Achieve individual quality and productivity targets and contribution to overall team KPIs
- Provide feedback and ideas to management to continuously improve performance
- Active participation in team meetings (performance reviews, coaching and training sessions)
- Adhere and comply with the risk management and compliance obligations/processes
- Thai nationality only.
- Fluent/native English communication skills is a must (TOEIC 800+), Mandarin would be a plus.
- Previous experience in a customer service /assistance/insurance is appreciated
- Advanced typing and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Positive and flexible team player, open to change
- Willing to contribute to a dynamic customer service team
- Available to work as a shift 5 days/week (including public holidays)
- 8 annual leaves & 14+ compensation leaves per year
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary increase
- Language Allowance for Mandarin Speaker
- Transportation allowance for night shifts
- Provident fund, Health and life insurance
Location: 10 min walk from BTS Chidlom or MRT Petchburi
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
About Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.
|URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!|