International Accounting and Finance Manager
Tipco Asphalt Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219058
- Set up and implement standardize financial and accounting management of all foreign subsidiaries to include developing financial, budgeting and internal control policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all financial and accounting reporting of all foreign subsidiaries.
Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget of all foreign subsidiaries.
Direct and coordinate debt financing and debt service payments of all foreign subsidiaries.
Oversee daily operations of the finance department of all foreign subsidiaries.
Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts.
Prepare financial analysis for investment decisions and assist in contract negotiations.
Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements of all foreign subsidiaries.
Work with all foreign subsidiaries to develop business plans together with International Sales and Marketing Division.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Other duties as assigned, i.e. to study, recommend and develop the ROH concept. Plan and manage operations of all company’s marines.
Developing and managing International Accounting and Finance team.
- Serving as a key point of contact and managing preparation and support of all external audits.
Undertaking risk management activities to protect and progress a company’s financial well-being.
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, five to ten years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position, and a CPA.
At least five year’s experiences as Management Level in Accounting or Auditing
Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
Significant experience in or knowledge of oil/gas accounting is a strong plus.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume with full details to:
Human Resources Department
Tipco Asphalt Public Company Limited
118/1 Tipco Tower, 24th Floor,
Rama 6 Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tipco Asphalt Public Company Limited
About Tipco Asphalt Public Company Limited
Tipco Asphalt Public Co., Ltd. (“Tipco Asphalt”) manufactures and distributes asphalt products servicing road construction, maintenance and paving industries, essential for transportation within the country. Its annual turnover was in excess of Baht 10.5 billion. Please visit our website for the Company's information : http://www.tipcoasphalt.com
With four domestic manufacturing facilities strategically covering all regions, the Company can promptly deliver asphalt products to domestic customers in Thailand, as well as, to neighboring countries via its own fleet of 300 trucks.
Tipco Asphalt also operates a refinery in Kemaman, Malaysia through its subsidiary, Kemaman Bitumen Company Sdn. Bhd., with a nameplate refining capacity of 25,000 barrels of heavy crude oil per day or the equivalent of 9 million barrels or 1.4 million tons of crude oil per year.
Tipco Asphalt PCL's presence in Asia is extensive. Its international sales market reaches as far as Fiji Island, Australia, Oman and Tianjin in Northern China. In addition, it has manufacturing and sales subsidiaries in China, Malaysia, and Cambodia. Due to rapid expansion, Tipco Asphalt PCL is looking for competent candidates to fill the following position: