Internal Corporate Communication Manager(FMCG)(SEA)/ Employee Engagement-HRD
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227261
- To create value and improvement on internal communication (80%) and external communication (20%)
- For internal communication:
- This position must improve the employee engagement in order to satisfy the employees. (the survey is conducted by leading HR Consulting Firm.
- The position must find the solution to execute and planning in order to improve the employee engagement, and work-life balance in term of HRD by using Mass Communication tools
- For external: the position can improve and create the company reputation by CSR for example.
- This position is report directly to MD.
- Under center department.
- Must travel to Vietnam, Philippines with MD
- Work as dotted line with Corporate Communication Manager from Singapore.
- Mass Communication – select tools to be used properly.
- Over 12 years of experience in corporate communication to create employee engagement/ HRD.
- Master degree from overseas would be advantage.
- Type of Complexity, Dynamic, Hands on, etc.
- Attractive in term of high level of self-esteem, self-confident, and great communication.
- Must be able to speak English fluently.
- Very in detail person.
If you have any question please contact 02-634-7081 #105 or submit email by click " Apply Now "
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.