Internal (Business) Control Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254041
- Over 5 years of experiences in financial and accounting/Business Control/ Business Process Improvement field.
- Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting/Economics or other related degree.
- Qualified accountant must have experiences in Big4 auditing firm or auditing MNC environment.
- Good command of English.
- Proven financial, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A logical and systematic approach to delivering work.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision, exercise self discipline and be aware when issues need to be escalated.
- The ability to work effectively and flexibly in a team, drawing on resources within the team to deliver results. Efficiently, adhering to deadlines
- An appreciation of risk management, control and internal audit.
- Knowledge in communication and information systems (e.g. intranet, lotus notes etc, SAP is advantage)
- Knowledge in financial business operations or risk based auditing.
- Experiences with compliances role will be advantage.
- Self initiative and good as a team player
- Coordinate with many departments to audit and control their processes
- Needs to think of ways to identify cost saving opportunities and efficiency gains of overall business
- Ability to manage projects when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately
- Contribute to strategic and continuous improvement projects as well as operational excellence initiatives to improve daily functions and business processes
- Conducting research for conducting business analysis (including market overview, strategy, value creating activities and financial performance)
- Understand business scope and identify key business risk and analyzing the internal business process and work flows and provide recommendations (Business Process Improvement Audit) to others for increase efficiency and effectiveness of the company
- Conduct appropriate internal control report to Regional internal control managers (Foreign managers)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the company’s standard operating procedures and policies and ensure compliance at all times
- Ensures that own company related activities comply with relevant Acts, Legal demands and ethical standards
- Provide feedback on performance of Internal Auditors on audit assignments as applicable
- Provide input and support to others as it relates to the expertise of this position
- Participate in meetings as needed
- Contributes in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor
- Undertake other tasks as required