Internal Control Manager
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253639
Position: Manager – Internal Control / Internal Audit
- Responsible for an Internal control function to ensure a proper the internal control of the company’s assets, property, minimize risk and compliance with rule and regulation of Corporate Governance
- Lead and conduct financial, IT, operational and compliance audit projects
- Advise management on the internal controls practice and report any critical internal control issues
- Ensure that internal controls are in placeand all major risks of the company are identified and analyzed, on an annual basis
- Manage and execute audit projects including planning, scheduling, coordinating, reviewing and reporting of audit results.
- Monitor the timely implementation of corrective actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Develop annual internal audit plan and program covering key risk and contract areas of the company.
- Coordinate carefully with the external auditor and management to ensure the management receives effective information.
- To review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in internal and/or external auditing and 2 years in SOX with MNCs or US based corporations
- Advanced knowledge of ICS regulations, standards and principle (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley Acts)
- Good knowledge and understanding of internal control process, risk management framework, and corporate governance
- CPA, CIA or CISA is advantage
- SAP advantageous
- Able to manage projects and, when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team and able to take the initiative.
- Unassuming attitude with ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Good multi-tasking skill and able to prioritize
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
A competitive compensation package, reflecting the experience, performance expectations and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume (in Microsoft Word format only) stating current and expected salary to us.
For more information, please call Maneerat: 093-263-9539
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
About Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Life Science
• FMCG & Consumers
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Telecom, Media, & Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Accounting & Finance
• Supply Chain & Procurement
• Information Technology
• Human Resources