Internal Control Assistant Manager
Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252012
Employer Ref. update
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate all the related divisions of the company to find out the deficiency and its remediation under J-SOX standard.
- Ensure the deficiencies are properly remediated according to J-SOX standard requirement.
- Monitor and ensure the implication of internal control after J-SOX assessment.
- Execute relevant management report and submit to manager on regular basis.
- Physical check the Company Fixed Assets and issue the internal audit report.
- Coordinate with concern functions/Groups about the audit plans.
- Obtain the required document, evaluate them and conclude the audit.
- Provide advice on internal control to enhance the standards of internal audit.
- Conduct audit programs, including prepare the documents and assess internal control over financial reporting to mitigate identified risks.
- Prepare the executive summary and the audit result report.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience of Internal Audit.
- Knowledge in internal control framework and COSO.
- Has analytical thinking skill and presentation skill.
- Good command of Computer Literacy
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600+)
Location: FYI Center (MRT Queen Sirikit Center)
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate with exciting and challenging roles in our progressive organization.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated English resume (Only) with current & expected salary via APPLY NOW
Yusen Logistics (Head Office)
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 2nd, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Rd.,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 02-034-8436 and 02-034 8285 Fax. 02-034-8666
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Yusen Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.