Internal Control Analyst (6-month-contract)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255832
Employer Ref. *BKK
Location : Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period : 6-mth
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting
CPA Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years Experience in Auditing
- Prepare the audit reports and make presentations
Familiar with COSO concept of auditing
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and adequacy of system of control.
- Determines the directions and thrust of the proposed audit effort.
- Plans the theory and scope of the audit, and prepares the audit program.
- Determines the auditing procedures to be used, including statistical sampling and the use of IT processing equipment.
- Identifies the key control points of the system.
- Evaluates a system’s control effectiveness through the application of his knowledge of business systems (including financial, manufacturing, engineering, purchasing, and other operations) and his understanding of audit techniques.
- Performs the audit in a professional manner and in accordance with the approved audit program.
- Obtains, analyses, and appraises data to create an objective opinion about the adequacy and effectiveness of the system, and the efficiency of the performance of activities under review.
- Directs, counsels, and instructs staff assistants assigned to the audit. Reviews their work for sufficiency of scope and accuracy.
- Makes oral or written presentation to management during and at conclusion of the examination. Discusses deficiencies and recommends corrective action to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Prepares formal and written reports, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency with which activities are carried out.
- Appraises the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
The Human Resources Department
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is an EPCI specialist offering international oil and gas companies a unique range of construction related services. Formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class integrated service that encompasses Project Management, Engineering design, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning.
With its competitive cost solutions, CUEL has developed an extensive track record in Asia. CUEL is operating as a turnkey contractor to deliver a range of offshore Oil & Gas facilities and onshore LNG plant modules for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as other strategic locations in Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves its success with the best practice approach to safety, quality and environment. It has a clear capability to understand clients' expectations primarily due to its unique business model that integrates expertise from both client's and contractor's perspective.
CUEL's construction facilities in Laem Chabang, Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdom's growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.