Internal Communication & Culture Manager
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228722
Location: Bangkok and Ongkarak
Company: World Leader Food Supply Company
Working Day: Mon – Fri (8.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
Report to: HR Director
We are looking for a person who has strong background in Corporate Internal Communication System who can setup internal communication system and be able to work closely with HROD to drive company’s Core Value and Employee Engagement program as the position of “Internal Communication & Culture Manager”
- To assist the HR Director to coordinate with Internal Communication Team in Brazil to roll out projects and Core Value Initiatives in Asia.
- Ensure Culture and Company Attributes are promoted internally and all staffs are aware of company culture, attributes and policies.
- Coordinate with Internal Communications team in Brazil to ensure all required policies memos/company news and information / announcements are cascaded down to the rank and file. All communications materials/contents (e.g. posters and magazines, TV, etc.) are received by, posted/promoted in various offices and factories in Asia.
- Budget/coordinate/promote activities and campaigns that drive high adoption rate of company values and culture.
- Be one of the key players for Employee Engagement project, to communicate and ensure the participate rate and also analysis and facilitate the action plan brainstorming session.
- Arrange for viewing of posters, videos and various communications materials, update WhatsApp, Yammer and Facebook and updating social activities in Asia
- Coordinate CSR participation and communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications or equivalent
- Age around 28-37 years old
- Preferably 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in PR company or mass communication role in global company or the same business
- Work in manufacturing / large factory setup involving change management and initiate and drive communication structure and stakeholder mapping.
- Mass communication knowledge in Asian/multi-cultural context, Social media skill and computer literacy
- Good command in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.