Bank of China (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336600
- Monitor and oversee all the internal auditing activities to ensure the compliance in line with BOT, BOC Head Office, and External Auditors’ standards.
- Be responsible for the corrective and protective actions for all comments raised by all internal and external auditors. - Conduct credit examination.
- Conduct Annual Internal Control Evaluation, and conduct the post-evaluation for Internal Control Policy.
- In compliance with H.O. Auditing Department, conduct routine audit job.
- Other related functions.
- At least Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics, holding related certificates is an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in internal audit in financial industry.
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment and Internal Control.
- Strong analytical skill, logic thinking, evaluation skill, good report writing and presentation skills, good project management skill.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and team player.
- Excellent in English and strong computer skill - Chinese language competence is an advantage.
Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited
179/4 Bangkok City tower South Sathorn road,
Tungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Tel: 02-2861010 # 2410
Website : www.bankofchina.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of China (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Bank of China (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Following our Bangkok Branch’s expanding business, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to join the Branch.