Internal Audit VP-SVP
Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192552
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct integrated internal audits and special reviews to provide assurance regarding the existing and effectiveness of financial, compliance, operational & IT internal controls and advisory/ consulting engagements.
- Plan and execute banking audit assignments in accordance with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF) and prepare formal written reports to management summarizing audits results and solutions to mitigate risk and improve operations.
- Accountable for the development and coordination of the bank’s internal auditing activities.
- Implement the Group Internal Auditing policies, procedures and program plus review accounting procedure.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments and branches of management.
- Supervise, conduct and report on the testing and adequacy of the bank’ s internal controls over financial reporting investigation and determine causes of irregularities, and errors. Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement
- Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered. All assigned audit issues shall be performed in manner that reflected the highest professional standards and complies with the guidelines of Audit Committee.
- Develop an annual audit plan using input from Audit Committee to identify priorities and resources requirements for the year.
- Represent the stakeholder to meet with Trustees/ Directors to discuss needs and propose audits , to build stakeholder requirement into department plans.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Minimum 10 years of direct experiences in the banking industries with good management skills
- Professional certification (CIA, CA, CPA, ACCA, CFSA)
- English proficiency is a must
- Must maintain ethical and moral standards both personally and within the team.
- Strong function skills, the right blend of global banking experience working as Head of Department / technologies knowledge and experience in implementing the best practices.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, the ability to think strategically
- High level of operational knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Power Point is desirable.
For qualified candidates, please submit your updated CV to
Khun Norasate Prachyakorn
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
About Kennedia Connext Co., Ltd.
KennediaConnext is the boutique recruitment consultancy with specialisation on financial industry. At KennediaConnext, we thrive to deliver the tailored recruitment solution to our clients through its unique & meticulous candidate searching process.