Internal Audit Manager
NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255158
Employer Ref. Internal Audit Manager,CPA
Work Location: Nantawan Building (BTS: Ratchadamri)
- Responsible for Internal Audit planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance across all areas of the organization by acting as a true business partner to provide advice and help highlight areas for potential improvement in the control environment or to operational processes.
- Develop the audit plan and ensure that Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) testing is completed as scheduled
- Conduct risk assessments and identify controls in place to moderate identified risks
- Manage end to end audits and have the commercial acumen and confidence to make sound decisions that will add value to the business
- Analyze and conclude on effectiveness and efficiency of Internal Audit environment
- Prepare the results of audit work and relevant documents in accordance with audit department and Local/ Global standards
- Prepare timely audit reports for Executives and Managements, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors
- Review and improve compliance to ensure good risk management practices
- Handle, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor
- Research and update new technical subjects when required to support audits
- Handle ad hoc project or special tasks following business requirement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Internal Audit, Large MNC Corporate and Consulting Environment preferred
- Qualified accountant - CPA required
- Extensive knowledge of internal auditing and accounting principles and practices
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skill
- Comfortable working in a team environment, as well as independently
- Pro-active and self-motivated, able to manage own workload and priorities
- Excellent influencing skill with the ability to manage people and teams without direct authority
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Computer literacy especially strong Microsoft Office
We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
74/1 Moo 2 Bangna-Trad Road, Km.22, Srisajarakae-yai
Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540
Visit us at www.nissan.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
NISSAN MOTOR (THAILAND) CO., LTD. a strategic regional operation base of NISSAN global. We are a manufacturer and distributor of "NISSAN" brand vehicles in Thailand, a subsidiary of Nissan Motor (Japan). Main models include the Navara pickup truck, TEANA, MARCH, ALMERA - ECO car, SYLPHY passenger car and X-trail. Our business is expanding and growing in every region. We do not only create reliable products and service but also providing career advancement as well as development opportunities for our employees. We are now creating great opportunities for professional excellence to candidates who want to join us interacting with our team in Thailand, ASEAN and across the globe.