Internal Audit Manager
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253405
Employer Ref. pinyadas
- Primary function in Internal Audit and SOX 404 compliance
- Support Project Lead with IA and SOX planning and coordination
- Identify and document processes, risks, and controls
- Design testing procedures relevant to risk and test/control objectives
- Prepare and maintain audit work-papers; draft concise, persuasive audit reports
- Identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations
- Anticipate and manage obstacles, formulate effective solutions
- Supervise and review work performed by others, as necessary
- Bachelor's level degree with at least 10 years of experience or Master's level degree with at least 7 years of experience.
- SxUS GAAP, SEC, and SOX reporting requirements
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), including interviewing, presentation of findings and recommendations
- Excellent Analytical skill and Project Management skill
- Ability to work independently
- Good command in English
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.