Internal Audit: (AVP)
Mizuho Bank Ltd.,
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253868
Employer Ref. update
- To responsible for effectively and efficiently performing audit designated entities as a lead auditor as well as and auditor by raising important audit issues and making value-added recommendations to customers.
- Responsible for improving audit related activities and process as well as personal expertise and knowledge in order to accomplish the above scope.
- Observe and strictly comply with all requirements / measures to prevent money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism or other related measures as stipulated by relevant laws, regulations, office's rules, notices, circulars and procedures.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance and other related.
- Thai Male or female age between 30-35 years old.
- 5-10 years of working experience in Audit, internal audit, internal control, Compliance, Inspection and risk management.
- Good command of English (Reading / Writing / Speaking)
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Power Point.
English resume only & only shortlisted candidate will be notify.
Please send your application letter and resume stating expected salary, qualifications, experience and transcripts as well as one recent photo to:
Recruitment and Selection, Human Resources Division
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. Bangkok Branch
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower 32nd - 35th Floor,
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02-200 2560 Ext: 4452,4454
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mizuho Bank Ltd.,
About Mizuho Bank Ltd.,
Mizuho Bank Ltd. is one of the comprehensive financial service group the precisely and swifty meets its customers' diverse financial need. To join as operation team in Thailand with rapid growth, we wish to welcome enthusiastic, challenge, self-motivated individuals interested to work with us.