Internal Audit (Manager/ Senior Manager)
PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Ltd. (PwC)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241067
Employer Ref. clt free
Our Risk Assurance team helps clients improve the governance, risk management and compliance of their operations. This solutions-based service help clients solve a diverse set of structure, function, relevant business risks by utilizing our deep understanding of governance, risk management/ compliance, IT systems and internal controls in businesses. The unique resources contained in within the practice have proven knowledge and provide a hands-on approach to business problems – and can be deployed rapidly to address risk-based issues.
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Risk Assurance team, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of complex operational and systems environments, challenges and learning opportunities. Assignments will include performing risk assessments, business process / application controls reviews, and other controls and assurance related work.
Due to considerable development in the demand for our services, we are looking to expand the team with the addition of suitably qualified directors, associate directors and managers. The roles represent a combination of business development and leading and supporting the delivery of complex and innovative solutions to our clients which includes the following key services offering:
- Corporate governance – implementation, review and assessment.
- Enterprise risk management - implementation, review and assessment.
- Compliance - implementation, review and assessment.
- Internal controls – review and assessment of business process controls, implementation of control self assessment.
- Finance and Accounting – assist in streamlining the financial close process.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Information Systems or Business Administration (Master’s degree is preferable).
- 6 - 8 years system or controls assurance, risk management, compliance experience with a professional services / consulting firm or multi-national corporations (CIA, CPA are preferable).
- Self-confident, able to think creatively, and a thirst for knowledge.
- Flexible, self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Good business and common sense.
- Experience in risk-based audit, internal financial control processes, governance frameworks, enterprise wide risk management, account closing will be advantageous.
- Ability to interact with executive levels of client and firm management;
- Effective project management, interpersonal and influencing skills are essential; and
- Flexibility to travel to out-of-town engagements.
Human Resources Department
15thFloor Bangkok City Tower
179/74-80 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120
Tel. 0-2344-1000 Ext. 5313
You can also apply online at :www.applytopwc.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Ltd. (PwC)
About PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Ltd. (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is one of the world's leading professional services organizations. Drawing on knowledge and skills of 195,000 people in 157countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance.
Our Thailand office employs more than 1,600people and is fully supported by our international network of expertise.
We are looking for individuals to join us as the following opportunities have now arisen.