Internal Audit (Asst.Manager, Supervisor)
Thai Union Group Public Company Limited/บริษัท ไทยยูเนี่ยน กรุ๊ป จำกัด (มหาชน)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225524
Employer Ref. BKK Office
- Plans and oversees the performance of their responsible department in order to meet determined target.
- Assigns and supervises the work of subordinates within the limits of their assigned task.
- Be a leader in solving problems, developing and modifying the system or work procedure of the department for greater efficiency.
- Presents ideas and suggestions on how to improve the work method of their department and Business Units.
- Develop subordinates within the department to be able to work efficiently.
- Supports and promotes working as a team within and between departments.
- Sets and maintains department’s budget to gain the greatest benefit.
- Complies with all the current rules, regulations, procedures, quality system that are used in the organization and all the rules, regulations, procedures, quality system that the organization will bring to use in the future.
- Bachelor of Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 - 10 years working experience in internal audit or external audit
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English Languages
- New graduates are welcome
- Strong interpersonal skills with a CAN DO attitude
- Able to work upcountry
Thai Union Group PCL. (TU) offers an attractive salary & benefits with a great career paths to a successful candidate.
Interested Candidates are requested to send a CV with photo and expected salary or need more information please contact Khun Punyaphan : 089-926-5740
Submit online application: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/register/en
More vacancies visit: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/jobs
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Union Group Public Company Limited/บริษัท ไทยยูเนี่ยน กรุ๊ป จำกัด (มหาชน)
About Thai Union Group Public Company Limited/บริษัท ไทยยูเนี่ยน กรุ๊ป จำกัด (มหาชน)
Employer Ref.BKK Office
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fisho and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.