INTERIOR DESIGNER – COMMERCIAL DESIGN - SINGAPORE BASED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214575
Employer Ref. applicant
Our client operates in both Singapore and Malaysia. They are a leading interior design firm whose mission is to redefine office space. Working primarily on corporate office projects, this cutting-edge firm focuses on quality and innovative designs. They are looking for a Thai Interior Designer to re-locate from Thailand and join them at their centrally-located office in Singapore.
The Interior Designer will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work mostly on office projects and developing design concepts to the required specifications.
- Attend consultations with clients to understand their needs.
- Be in charge of all phases from developing initial ideas through to final execution.
- Source product samples for clients e.g. fittings, lighting, furniture etc.
- Make sure that all activities are undertaken within the budget set by the client.
- There may be opportunities to work on other projects including those in retail locations and residential developments.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Thai Nationals only.
- Qualified to diploma (or above) level in Architectural Design or a related subject.
- 3 + years in an interior design function working on corporate office projects.
- Excellent English skills.
- Solid knowledge in 3D Max Studio Perspective Visualization is mandatory.
- Able to re-locate to Singapore.
This is the chance to broaden your cultural horizons by living and working abroad in Singapore. Alongside working in one of the world’s most thriving cities, you will also be rewarded with a full expat package.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and RE: INTERIOR DESIGNER – COMMERCIAL DESIGN - SINGAPORE BASED , or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.