Dej-Udom & Associates Attorneys-at-Law is a full service law firm that offers partner-led counsel in the practice areas of Litigation, Immigration & Employment, Intellectual Property, Corporate Matters, Taxation, and Financial Markets and Investment. At Dej-Udom & Associates, the Intellectual Property Department works closely with domestic and international clients to protect and enforce their intellectual property (IP) rights and handles all IP aspects for Thailand including filing, licensing, renewal, enforcement, and prosecution of copyrights, trademarks, patents, domain names, trade secrets, and Geographical Indicators (GI).
Intellectual Property Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001358792
We are currently looking for an Intellectual Property Administrator to join our busy Bangkok team. This position requires an experienced IP professional with good English skills, but not necessarily a lawyer, and involves administrative support to the Intellectual Property team. Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparation of forms and applications, payment of fees, and online filing
- Monitoring deadlines and liaising with IP practitioners to manage deadlines
- Typing and document production and amendment
- Diary management and arranging meetings, conference calls, lunches, travel etc.
- Generation of standard letters to clients, foreign agents, and Department of Intellectual Property
- Preparing bills and other finance related documents
- General maintenance of client files, including opening/closing of files and electronic and paper filing of correspondence.
- Preparation of drawings and design applications
- Liaising with clients, foreign agents, and the Department of Intellectual Property
- Solid recent experience within an IP environment
- Good English language communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident with excellent organizational and administration skills
- Flexible and able to effectively manage a number of priorities at any one time
- Advanced Word skills and experience of Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience of a document management system would be beneficial, but not essential
- Client orientated team player