jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001240766
Acommerce are seeking talented developers for a unique and highly technical position within our platform teams. We now seek interested Integration Developer candidates to join our established team.
- Develop middleware platform to integrate between local channels (marketplaces and brand web sites) systems with our system
- Develop adapter to integrate system between third party logistic (3PL) providers’ system with our system
- Develop solution framework for integrating between partner’s ERP system and our system
- Build tools to automate channel management operations to help scale and increase lead time of current channel management process that are still being done manually
- Collaborate with other development teams to align with our development practice
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementing and supporting a dynamic, fast paced, high volume Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) environment that supports aCommerce's partners across multiple distribution channels.
- Ability to think critically and analytically, work under pressure, manage multiple tasks and prioritize to meet departmental commitments.
- Work closely with our clients during the integration design and implementation phases to ensure that the solution matches the business requirements and outcomes.
- Develop middleware API based platform
- Develop tools to automate operation manual processes
- Code in well-mannered and structured code
- Make sure that code is testable and stable by using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Setup and maintain development and production environment
- Deploy and test application
- Work together and communicate with regional development team to integrate Indonesia and regional system
- 3+ years of experience with PHP or Python programming language
- Experience in working with Web API, Web Service, oAuth, XML, JSON, REST interface, Message Queue, ETL tools, XSLT, SQL, Dos/Shell Scripts, and DB Script
- Understand concept of Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP)
- Understand development best practice
o Version control – GIT
o Unit Test
o Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment
- Experience in working with relational database management systems
- Experience with web service testing
- Experience with Performance/Load/Stress Testing
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile development methodology
- Experience in working with change, incident, and configuration management processes
- Problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Can do attitude, self-motivated, highly responsible and work
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Experience working in e-commerce industry is an advantage
If you think this is the right opportunity for you. Please don't hesitate to apply now!
About aCommerce (aCommerce.asia)
aCommerce is an ecommerce solutions provider present in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore, bringing global brands online. Having raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds of Southeast Asia, aCommerce is now rapidly expanding as the region’s leading ecommerce service provider. With over 1,200 staff and operations in Southeast Asia, aCommerce provides robust localized ecommerce solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, LINE, HP, Philips as well as retailers and marketplaces such as Lazada and MatahariMall.
The company offers end-to-end retail services, which includes multi-shipping and multi-channel management, ecommerce platform design and development, order fulfillment and warehousing, payment gateways, cross border management, localization strategy, delivery and logistics, customer service call centers, creative production, and performance marketing. aCommerce was founded in May 2013 and is based in Bangkok.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It's important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don't feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.
Working in a WOW environment
We are not an average company, our service is not average, and we don't want our people to be average. We expect every employee to deliver WOW. We seek to WOW our customers, our co-workers, our vendors, and our partners.