Insurance Specialist / Business Insurance Specialist
Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220387
Employer Ref. 2651573800
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing financial advice and offering insurance products to clients.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality, seamless Customer Service that matches our standard.
- Implement the vision, strategy and manage the delivery roadmap for the long term Savings and Investments and Bancassurance proposition
- Responsibility for all relationship management activity to deliver business objectives
- Try to increases the sales volume for branches in order to achieve the specified target
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
- Experience in insurance product sales.
- Strong selling skill.
- Insurance License
- Insurance Broker Experience is preferable
- Have experiences on Bancassurance more than 5 years
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click Apply Now
For more vacancies, please visit www.standardchartered.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
About Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) PCL.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group operating for over 150 years in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We’ve built a successful and sustainable business by playing a fundamental role in economies, helping people and businesses grow and achieve their aspirations. With over 89,000 employees representing 127 nationalities, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.