Insurance Evaluation (ประเมินกรมธรรม์)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229346
To investigate the facts of all anti selection cases, including witness and evidences collection to support the decisions of Underwriting, Claim, and Other Departments.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the information provided by other departments of all cases in order to prepare related documents in investigation.
- Prepare traveling trip for effective investigation.
- Check the medical records of insures, applicants and prospects in order to support the information as evidences.
- Travel to find out and seek the insured, applicants, and prospects’ information in their area.
- Evaluate all collected information for conclusion.
- Report the facts of investigation to users.
- Follow up the further or additional issue that inspectors or users concern about.
- Any other jobs as assigned.
- Male, age not more than 25 Years old
- Bachelor degree in any fields. (Advantage in Nurse, Law, and insurance)
- Experience in any job at least 6 months.
- Can drive
- Can travel to work or stay upcountry
- Active learning
- Intellectual thinking
- Good command of English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.