Instrument Engineer (Contract)
PAE (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248397
Functional & Job Accountabilities
- Study specifications & standards of projects involved
- Design, check and interpret engineering drawings, technical calculation, ensuring timely delivery of drawings
- Supervise plant installation, commission and maintenance
- Coordinate activities of the design or construction team
- Provide technical presentations to managers & clients
- Assist Project Team in preparing tender document
- Interface with clients for data, progress & queries
- Coordinate with other professional groups in execution of entire project cycle
Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher in Instrument Engineering or related fields.
Experience: At least 2 years in related fields. Experiences in Oil&Gas, Refinery and Petrochemical industries are an advantage.
Computer Skills: Must be computer literate i.e MS Office, Autocad, MS Project
Language Proficiency: Good command in English
Other Requirements: Good knowledge of instrument-related industrial standards and codes, area classification, engineering verifications and equipment design requirements.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PAE (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About PAE (Thailand) Public Company Limited
PAE (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd. (PAE) has always been known in the local and overseas engineering and construction industries as a pioneer in the early oil and gas and petrochemical development in Thailand with very distinguished track record including the installation of the Receiving Facilities of the Offshore Pipeline in the south of Thailand, fabrication and erection of a number of gas treatment and petrochemical plants.
With our more than 45 years of its well-known reputation of high quality of work, on time completion and reliable services, the company has long experiences in various business disciplines such as EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services), Oil & Gas Services, Infrastructure is well recognized by many industries.
To support the worldwide development of our business activities, we are looking for talented men and women who will share our enthusiasm for what we achieve and contribute to build the Group’s and their own future.