Installment Payment Plan-Unsecured Lending Product (AVP)
Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258598
- To support team and propose new initiative campaign in order to achieve Team's target and deliver Bank's direction
- To Increase Credit Card & Flash Plus – Installment Payment Plan-IPP Volume through Point-of-Sales and Online channels, covered all key categories in order to ensure profitable returns to bank.
- To support the growth and distribution of digital engagement for cardholders together with utilization of Credit Card thru digital channels in order to meet Bank's digital roadmap/ direction
- To manage overall Credit Card/Flash Plus/ Bank’s customers' experience & satisfaction including partners' relationship.
Major Role Responsibilities
- Manage & Support team as well as propose new initiative campaigns / Plans in order to achieve Team's target and deliver Bank's direction i.e. manage campaign prioritization, solve team's obstacles, take care of overall team's satisfaction, etc
- Work with partners in assigned categories where generate high spending volume and partners where have opportunity to boost up the Installment Payment Plan-IPP volume e.g. Service & Others, Transportation, etc. for Credit Card & Flash Plus’s Privileges and also Create detailed IPP campaigns (promotions) and annual campaign plan
- Summarize the proposal for approaching & acquiring new potential partners/ merchants in order to increase the number of Bank's merchants.
- Work with other business functions e.g. Acquisition, Sales, Contact Center, MIS, Marketing Communication team to understand the IPP-spending behaviors, needs and characteristics of the targeted customers as well as seek for new business opportunities/ promotions to optimize Installment Payment Plan-IPP volume.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive, best practices and emerging trends where are relevant to IPP Business in local and international markets.
- Work with MIS and/or CRM and Finance/ Strategic Planning team to design campaign mechanism, estimated cost & return and propose campaign sign off.
- Launch various campaigns together with advertising media/materials of every campaign to optimize cardholders spending.
- Coordinate with MIS and/or CRM team to prepare detailed campaign analysis/ report and performed cost & revenue then present to supervisors and/or related teams.
- Coordinate with Vender ( SMS registration) & MIS in order to create Excel & text file of eligible customer by campaign for contact center and Card Operation team for uploading cash back /T-rewards point or mailing premium/voucher
- Stock control ( premium/voucher) "
- Consolidate required templates or forms of UL department and others
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, Marketing,
- Over 9 years background in Marketing or Banking business - Usage & Installment Payment Plan -IPP program
- Good Marketing Analysis, Marketing Channel Management and Strategic Planning
- Good command in MS Office & English Skill
Location MBK Building, Pathum Wan
Please send application by "Apply Now"button or write in with full resume,stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to.
ThanachartBank Public Company Limited
2 Chalermkate 4 Road,
Thepsirin,Pomprabsattrupai, Bangkok 10100
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited
About Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited