Installation Engineer (IE)
Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243330
- Perform the site engineering work in accordance with company procedures and with respect to customer’s directive.
- Follow the radio site engineering process and practices.
- Perform site investigations and record data in Site Investigation Report.
- Create Site Installation Documentation.
- Create allocation data for relevant sites.
- Update SID into As-Built SDD after finalized installation.
- Interact with Advanced Engineer, network design, site acquisition & civil work, installation and product configuration & integration regarding radio site engineering issues.
- Check equipment specification, identify site material requirement (BOQ). Missing material must be reported to Order Planning.
- Mentoring of ASP staffs in the performance of installation site engineering activities at site.
- Introduce site-engineering procedures for new products.
- Assist in the training and competence development of ASPs’ installation resources.
- Thai Male or Female, 24 - 35 years old
- Bachelor or Higher Degree, preferably in Science or Telecommunications discipline or an experience in a related field.
- Experience and knowledge of local rules and regulations.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Installation Technician for rollout of telecom system.
- Good knowledge of installation techniques, quality requirement, health and safety practices.
- Good working knowledge of tools that handle site information (database).
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Good leadership skills and ability to act as a mentor or coach.
- Possesses developed communications skills.
- Good knowledge of radio access equipment, both the BTS and TRM equipment.
- Can Communication in English in their field.
- Good knowledge in computer based applications including Microsoft Office.
- Suntower Building 123, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Rd., Chomphondistrict Chatuchakprovince Bangkok
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
About Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
Elabram Systems Group was established in 1999 in Malaysia. We have 26 footprints around the globe and business offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and in Philippines with core expertise in providing Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Talent Acquisition & Deployment (TAD), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Our difference and success are based on the reliability, adaptability, expertise, on target as always in our projects and as the total on shore- off shore service provider. We own our growth to our clients who are given us the opportunity to prove our worth. We started as a Telecommunication Engineering and IT service provider specialized in Specialist Resource Provision, Project Management and Engineering Services of advance telecommunication in wireless network solutions but because of the trust of our partners and clients, we are now in our Offshore Outsourcing and Near shore Outsourcing expansion in Indonesia and in the Philippines.
Our clients demand quality solutions, ideas and competencies in all areas of wireless network solutions technology, and we take pride in providing them.
We owe our growth to many of our clients — global players in telecommunications equipment manufacturing and telecommunications operations — who have given us the opportunity to prove our worth in providing such solutions.