Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region’s leading media intelligence company, providing over 6,000 clients with insightful information 24/7/365. Isentia has more than 1,200 employees across 15 countries filtering information from over 10,000 print, radio and television media outlets and over 250 million online conversations per month.
Isentia’s talented people, innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research provide the tools that allow our clients to manage media relationships effectively, track and analyse issues of interest across all media, and discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions.
To address its growth needs, Isentia is looking for a talented, aggressive, and results-oriented individual who seeks a stable and fulfilling career with a multi-national company. Submit your application now if this description fits you and be part of a growing industry leader.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.isentia.com
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254762
- Responsible for leading the client relationship and revenue generation opportunities for Insights products (Media Analysis, Mainstream Media & Social Media) in Thailand
- Work in collaboration with the team, develop good working relationships and manage team of research analysts to ensure reports will be delivered on time and of high-quality
- Deliver an outstanding client experience
- Contribute to the continued enhancement of the Insights product offering
- Work closely with other teams such as Business Development and Production Department to client engagement meeting, manage and coordinate projects and drive improvement and innovation in capturing data.
- Degree in Communications, Media, Research or related
- Minimum about 5 years experienced in a market research, analytics or social media agency (with reporting writing and client-servicing experience)
- Experience in managing team
- Excellent reporting writing and presentation skill
- Self-starter, highly-motivated, results-driven and receptive to dynamic changes
- Good analytical and logical skills- eye for details, ability to make sense of data
A highly competitive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
Applicants with the right spirit are invited to e-mail full resumes, cover letter, recent photograph, and expected salary via APPLY NOW