Infrastructure Team Leader
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219954
Employer Ref. update
Reporting to: Transformation Manager
Department: Regional Infrastructure Team
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Design and implement short and long-term strategic plans to ensure that infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration
- Manage IT transformation projects
- Assist with the planning and deployment of infrastructure security measures.
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, security, wireless implementations, and so on
- Conduct feasibility studies for various system upgrade projects, improvements, and other conversions.
- Define hardware and software standards
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding infrastructure activities.
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
- Manage vendors and ensure that all SLA are fully committed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related fields
- At least 5 years of experiences in IT industry
- Good command of English
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills; Creative thinking; Innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong understanding of network protocols, services and network infrastructure
- Technical/Architectural certification(s) across network, storage, server, virtualization and cloud technologies preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment as a team member and as a team leader
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- VCDX, MCSE, RHCE or RHCA is plus.
- Knowledge in Telephony system will be plus
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check-up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership, sports activities
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.