Infrastructure Project Manager
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242755
Employer Ref. update
AMOS Thailand is looking for a dynamic and talented IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join our team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for producing the project deliverables on enterprise infrastructure projects for our international clients. The individual will need to be self-motivated, analytical and results driven.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage local and regional IT infrastructure projects
- Create detailed plans, timelines & cost estimates
- Communicate with local and regional peers in English
- Work closely with supporting IT technical teams to ensure timely delivery of project tasks
- Generate reports and provide regular project updates to IT management
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Good understanding of enterprise network & server technologies
- Understanding of change management and release processes
- Junior candidates will be considered with relevant IT infrastructure background
- Previous IT Project Management experience would be an advantage
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Master degree in a relevant field is an advantage
- ITIL Certificate is an advantage
- Understanding of IT support and maintenance environments (incident, problem, changes, etc)
- Ability to understand complex technical tasks, and propose solutions to challenges
- Excellent written/verbal communication in English
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Be a valuable contributor in an interactive and international team environment
- Depending on experience
- Attractive and Competitive Salary
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Yearly Medical Check up
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Fitness club membership
- Technical and Language Training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.