Infrastructure Project Manager
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229219
Employer Ref. free
The client is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to deliver projects for their international networks.
- Direct both local and regional projects related to IT infrastructure
- Ensure projects to be delivered under time restriction by working with our IT technical teams.
- Come up with strategies, plans, budgets and timelines for the responsible projects
- Should be well-communicated in English to coordinate with co-workers
- Produce reports and projects’ updates constantly to the IT management team
- Hold university degree in Computer Science or related field. Master’s Degree is preferable
- Strong communication skills in English
- Solid knowledge on highly technical tasks with solution-oriented related to the profession
- Well-organized with time and tasks given
- Being flexible and should have sense of understanding towards work environment
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more,
please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call K. Pim at 02-653-2680-7 ext.112
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.