Information Technology Manager/ผู้จัดการแผนกเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศ
Dusit Thani College
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245997
Employer Ref. recruitment@
- Responsible for IT systems needs analysis and the recommendation for system development. Undertake project management and implementation, perform timely system evaluation, enhancement and maintenance.
- Work closely with Management team to understand and gather business requirements and facilitate process harmonization, change management and effective management of the entire System Development Life Cycle.
- Monitor, Analyzes and priorities IT related requests.
- Recommendation new technology, IT Solution, hardware and software.
- Manage, Mentor and Motivate the IT Support Team & Programmer Team. Enhance staff performance and develop team capabilities.
- Age: 33-45 Years.
- Bachelor degree or master's degree in Computer Science or its equivalent with min. 5 years’ managerial experience. Good knowledge in Windows Server
- Competent in Systems and Network Management
- Manage Web Hosting, Mail Server
- Good knowledge in Programming tools
- Good knowledge in Database Server
- Good knowledge and working experience in managing and supporting Accpac ERP/ WMS/ CMMS operations.
- Good team work & technical leadership, creativity and resourcefulness, strong in analytical troubleshooting.
- Process driven, methodical and ability to see things from the business perspective.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person, e-mail or send an application with full resume.
Khun Paweena Awiruttiyotin : Director of Human Resources
Dusit Thani College
1 Soi Kaenthong, Next to Seacon Square,
Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok 10250
Website : www.dtc.ac.th
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dusit Thani College
About Dusit Thani College
DUSIT THANI COLLEGE , a private educational institution accredited by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment, is one of Asia’s leading private hospitality colleges, offering internationally recognised degree programmes as well as non-degree programmes in all aspects of hospitality, culinary arts, and restaurant and tourism management. With its aspiration of prominence as Asia’s premier international educational and training institute, Dusit Thani College sustainably develops and offers high quality education with highly competent graduates who acquire first-rate professional skills, creativity and innovative outlooks.