Information Support and Administrative Specialist (Assistant Manager Level)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219947
Job Summary :
Provide expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results to Head Department, Head of Recruitment & Retention
Key Responsibilities :
- Carry out analysis and provide reports to Head of Recruiting and Retention and direct supervisor
- Advance new ideas to complete new projects next year as GCOP, P2, Recruiting Workshop and campus recruits.
- Daily liaison with other members of the team to provide detail information, reports and ensure that all team member receive consistent service with accuracy
- Monitor day to day database of each account/team, identify problem and offer solutions to direct supervisor in order to solve issues with current system
- Analyze reports of data duplicates or other errors to provide ongoing appropriate inter department communication and monthly or daily data report
- Support in promoting channels by coordinator with other department such as marketing dept. And consolidate monthly progress report across projects for Management
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office, Excel, Power Point
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
- Ability to work effectively in high pressured environment
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Database, Data Mining, Administrative, Technology
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.