Onebit Matter Co., Ltd.
OBVOC was established in January 2011. We are the first Thai social media monitoring & research company in Thailand. Our aim is to develop the most valuable services for brands and agencies, and help them unlock the potential of consumers’ voices by providing insights in social media, which has become an important communication channel of this era. From the beginning, our passion is to provide the most satisfactory services by continually developing and improving the innovative technology, expertise and team skills to facilitate our customers in highly competitive markets. Every piece of work is tailor-made so it is uniquely customized to ensure a perfect fit for each customer to help optimize their business growth.
Influencer Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211255
We are a leading provider within social media industry here in Bangkok who are seeking a unique and diverse individual to join our team as the Influencer Marketing Manager. We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to lead their influencer outreach and co-marketing program. This role has a very high degree of creative freedom and visibility, and it requires abilities in multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, event planning know-how, thought leadership, content creation, and relationship management.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in their space. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and individual.
- Attend relevant events to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events.
- Match their internal content creation with external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute themselves.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of their industry, and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Multiple years experience in digital marketing and in our specific social media and influencer marketing.
- Deep domain knowledge of both social media marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a willingness to try creative approaches to networking.
- Experience working with executives and other senior-level leaders, including media members and consultants.
- Excellence English as second language
Salary : 40,000 - 50,000 THB (Negotiable)
Location : MRT Suthisarn (สถานีรถไฟฟ้าใต้ดินสุทธิสาร)