Industrial Engineering (IE Engineer)
Microchip Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243220
Employer Ref. *update2015
- BS (Industrial Engineering) with 1-5 years experience in related field.
- Good computer skill in MS Excel and Access.
- Background in database programming is a plus.
- IE techniques knowledge
- Hard working and be able to work overtime.
- Good communication and English skill.
- Age over 18 Year old
If you are interested, please kindly send your resume via APPLY NOW
Microchip Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Alpha Technopolis Park, 14 Moo 1, Suwintawong Rd.,
T.Wangtakien, A.Muang, Chachoengsao
Tel : (038) 857-119-45 Fax : (038) 857-149
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Microchip Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Microchip Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Microchip Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd. founded in 1995 is located approximately 80km east of the Bangkok Metropolitan; or nearly an hour drive from the new Suvannabhumi International Airport. The factory houses a 300,000 square-foot of high technology manufacturing facilities of assembly and test equipments for high speed testing and IC packaging. Continuous expansion of the Phase-IV manufacturing begins construction in February 2008 to support the expected market growth for Microcontroller product lines. Microchip Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is ISO/TS16949, ISO14001, and OSHAS18001 certified. The factory is also RoHS compliance and achieves ECO/GREEN partnership with key customers.
Microchip’s Quality Management System is designed around the company’s business culture and is primarily driven by the global automotive industry. Microchip designs, develops, and manufactures its product to address the ZERO DEFECT challenge. We also embrace Continuous Improvement philosophy at every level of the entire supply chain.
Microchip Technology has focused its technology, engineering, manufacturing and marketing resources on synergistic product lines: PIC Microcontrollers (MCUs); dsPIC family of Digital Signal Controllers; KEELOQ security devices; an extensive portfolio of analog/interface products; microID RFID tags; and high-endurance Serial EEPROMs – all aimed at delivering comprehensive, high-value embedded control solution to a growing base of customers.
At Microchip you will find:
- Experienced executives committed to listening to our customers
- A focus on providing high-performance, cost-effective embedded control solutions
- Fully integrated manufacturing capabilities
- A global network of manufacturing and customer support facilities
- A unique corporate culture dedicated to continuous improvement
- Distributor network support worldwide including certified distribution Field Application Engineers (FAEs)
- An Automotive Products Group and Appliance Market Products Group to engage with key customer accounts and provide necessary application expertise and service
Business Scope: Microchip designs, manufactures, and markets a variety of components to support the market for cost-effective embedded control solutions. Microchip’s products feature compact size, integrated functionality, and ease of development. The Company’s technical support is essential to timely and cost-effective product development by our customers