Industrial Engineer (Process improvement)
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257236
Employer Ref. update2015
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineer.
- Minimum 5-6 years experiences in the assembly line, factory layout, material handling, preferably in home appliance industry.
- Project management skill is required.
- Experience in Process improvement.
- Have an open communication with energetic and learning ability.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Ability to apply Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Auto CAD, MS Project & MS office tools.
- Manage new project for successful industrialization of manufacturing process.
- Design and Develop Specification, acquisition, installation and commissioning of new assembly line, material handling equipment and related equipment.
- Ensure equipment, tooling and product quality requirements are meet.
- Support and coordinate with Product Development and Industrial Design in the new product definition phase.
- Ensure Safety on all processes and procedures.
- Ensure Environmental target and Projects and requirements are met.
- Work within budget and project time plan.
Interested persons are invited to send in detailed resumes covering educational background, career qualifications, expected salary, contact numbers together with one recent photo to:
Human Resources Department, Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Hemaraj Rayong Industrial Land
169 - 169/2 Moo 3 Tumbon Nonglalok Amphur Bankai, Rayong 21120
or apply by below link:
Only short listed candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
About Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.