Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214903
- Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and resources to make our products
- Help company to increase productivity by optimizing methods and processes
- Perform mathematical calculations to define manufacturing processes (cycle time, machine capability, productivity, production…)
- Calculate and analyze production cost
- Propose most viable and productive factory layout, design of workspace environment (ergonomics…)
- Study and rearrange org charts, material flow, and operations sequence
- Develop manufacturing and information systems to improve efficiency
- Evaluate effects of product design changes, process design change
- Contribute to resolve production problems.
- 5 years of experience preferably with automotive industry in the field of Continuous Improvement / Organization
- Desire for organization and efficiency - Continuous drive for improvement
- Inquisitive mind
- Creative problem solving
- Good common sense
- Ability to adapt and to interact with a diverse group of individuals – Good communication skills
- Good math. skills
- Mechanical aptitude - Technical competency
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to those dynamic people who enjoy working within an international and challenging environment. Benefits include 5 days work, life and medical insurance, provident fund and competitive performance based bonus.
** English Resume Only **
Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
191 Chalermprakiat Rama 9 Road Soi 48,
Dokmai, Pravet, Bangkok 10250
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
About Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
The Group: Dextra Group
Established in Thailand since 1983 by a group of French entrepreneurs and with operations in Hong Kong, China, India, UAE, USA, France and Brazil, Dextra Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building, civil and power industries. In addition to its core business, Dextra Group is also involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong.
Dextra Group has been directly involved in supplying over 6,000 major construction or industrial projects worldwide and currently employs over 800 people and generates a turnover in excess of USD 100 million.
The Company: Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Dextra Manufacturing is a leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building and civil industries. Established since 1983 and well known for its mechanical splicing systems for reinforcing steel bars, Dextra couplers are used every day in high-rise buildings and concrete structures worldwide and have been accredited by major independent regulatory bodies in all continents.
ISO 9001 certified since 1996 and becoming the first south East Asian company to be ASME accredited in 2009, the management of Dextra Manufacturing has always put quality first. Thanks to its dedicated team of professionals, Dextra has developed a wide range of technical construction products such as mechanical splicing systems, soil and rock anchorage systems, fibre-reinforced polymer bars, tie rods, architectural tension rods and other specialized construction accessories for formworks and foundation works.
Our factory is strategically located nearby Bangkok’s new international airport and the expressways leading to the eastern seaboard and deep-sea port. With a total land area over 13,000 m2 out of which 7,000 m2 are covered, our facilities are fully equipped with machining, threading and forging equipment allowing us to keep full control of our production. Furthermore, we design and manufacture our own site equipment for our range of reinforcing bar splices.