Industrial Customer Relations Manager
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215180
- To effectively manage a portfolio of ~25 mainly Japanese Customers in Pluak Daeng (Glow 11, 12 & 13) and Maptaput
- To effectively assist the ICR Manager in charge in being the focal point to these industrial customers for both commercial and technical issues. In order to maintain customer relationship and satisfaction, emphasis is primarily placed on providing swift response to customers’ queries, concerns or complains and also on assisting in technical and operational problem solving through coordination between customers and technical & operation functions from operation team.
- To effectively assist the ICR Manager to manage these industrial customers’ corresponding utilities supply agreements as well as other activities related to the customers, including any amendment of the existing agreements or re-negotiation of the existing agreements for term extension.
- To contribute to the invoicing, billing process, budget preparation, sales summary report and variance explanation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Management or related fields
- At least 5 years experience in industrial customer relations and support especially in dealing, negotiating, communication, making relations with Japanese customers. Working experience in commercial or contact management would be advantaged.
- Be able to communicate Japanese (writing, reading and speaking)
- Be able to work at Rayong and Chonburi
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Interested candidates, please send your application together with a detailed resume and recent photograph to Human Resources and Administration Division via APPLY NOW as following address
Human Resources Department.
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Bangkok Office: Empire Tower, 38th Floor-Park Wing
South Sathorn Road, Bangkok
Tel: (02) 670-1500 Fax: (02) 670-1548
Rayong Office: 11, I-5 Road
Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong
Tel: (038) 698-400-10 Fax: (038) 684-789
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
About GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Glow Group is a group of energy companies, with core business in generating and supplying electricity, steam, clarified, demineralized and chilled water to its customers. Glow business is divided in Independent Power Producer and Cogeneration business lines. We have total generating capacity of 3,187.55 MW of electricity, 1,206 tons per hour of steam, 5,482 cubic meters per hour of processed water and 3,400 refrigerated tons per hour of chilled water. Glow Energy Public Company Limited or GLOW is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Thailand and 69.11% (as of December 2012) owned by GDF SUEZ Energy Asia, a group owning and operating 10.4 GW of installed production capacity in region.