Indoor Sales/Telemarketer (JJLT)
JEBSEN & JESSEN GROUP OF COMPANIES -THAILAND
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202240
JJ-Lapp Cable Borne of Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) and Lapp Holding Asia, a subsidiary of Lapp Group in Germany, we import leading German cable technology, tailor it to the market needs of ASEAN and manufacture it within the region. We hold an inventory worth millions of dollars, enabling us to equip industry players with world-standard cable solutions that work for them in the most time and cost efficient manner. We aspire to become the leading cable solutions provider in ASEAN.
Due to rapid expansion, we are now looking for highly motivated and talented people to join our team as Indoor Sales/Telemarketer:
Base at Head Office, Sorachai Bldg., Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai)
The job holder is responsible for
- Enhancing sales and marketing of cable products to our incoming-call customers by giving consultative information on alternative products, and assist customers to find satisfied solutions throughout selling
- Increasing the Company’s market share with new and existing products and develop an excellent knowledge about the company’s customers and their applications.
- Other related tasks such as handle incoming calls and enquiries from customers, assist and collaborate with Sales team for pricing issue or customer’s profile, prepare and follow up on quotations, and handle daily customer related correspondences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Admin. or related fields.
- Minimum 1 years experiences in indoor/telesales with good and proven track record. (background in selling industrial products is advantageous)
- Strong telesales skill is a plus, target-inspired characteristic is a must.
- Able to work independently as well as being a good team player.
- Fair command of English, computer literacy.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
We offer an attractive remuneration, benefit package, various training modules which will enhance personal and technical skills, plus career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested candidates are invited to send application letter including a detailed resume, recent photograph, stating current and expected salary to:
Human Resource Department
Jebsen & Jessen Group of Companies
23/110-117 Sorachai Building, 26th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai),
Sukhumvit Road, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Visit us at www.jj-lappcable.com or www.jjsea.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JEBSEN & JESSEN GROUP OF COMPANIES -THAILAND
About JEBSEN & JESSEN GROUP OF COMPANIES -THAILAND
For fifty years, Jebsen & Jessen (SEA) has worked in partnerships with industrial global market leaders to transform possibilities into opportunity. Operating across the region, our activities span manufacturing, engineering and distribution. Our 4,300 people develop meaningful products and services for the 20,000 customers we serve. We have seven core business units: Cable Technology, Chemicals, Life Sciences, Material Handling, Offshore, Packaging and Technology. We operate in nine of the ten ASEAN countries through a network spanning 78 locations, including 16 manufacturing facilities.