Indochina Sales & Marketing Director (FMCG)
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214426
Employer Ref. 507300
- Client is a global, world leading consumer products platform
- Looking for a director of sales and marketing with a passion to succeed in a fast consumer industry
About Our Client
Our client is a global organization with an established and growing product portfolio and a growing international brand with a dynamic culture and a unique product offering. They are looking to hire a Director of Sales & Marketing to head up their Indochina market and based in Bangkok, Thailand office. This person should have track record years leading a team and strong in both of Sales and Marketing
- Developing and implementing strategies to grow the company's business and market share through company approved sales methodology
- Understand product portfolio and market for market segmentation
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business especially in Indochina market
- Prospect aggressively to develop new business partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling.
- Coach, develop, and guide Business Development Manager to drive high level growth
- Training and assisting business partners in products and services, pricing, and operational processes
- Develop and manage forecasts, budget and reporting for senior management.
- Travel to and attend local and international event. 50% Travel.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related fields
- Welcome to Thai Nationality only
- At least 10 years of experience in sales and marketing management in SEA or regional markets
- Background in FMCG will be an advantage
- Willing to travel
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, bonus and other benefits
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV, your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.