Indirect Procurement Manager
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243587
Employer Ref. HGST
Organization : HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Function Name : General Procurement
Reporting to : Site Procurement Director
Location : Prachinburi, Thailand
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage HGST Non Production Part activity.
- Work with buyers to provide the committed purchase to supplies though PO per PR's requesting and meeting the target of requirement.
- Work, coordinate and support to management and parties requesting department to achieve business objective and goal.
- Manage department's activity to comply with an appropriate HGST and Procurement procedure and guidelines; Blue Book and Business Process Control, as well as improve process efficiency and quality.
- Manage Budget and spending control within department.
- Measure the performance of department and provide proper corrective action if require.
- Utilize the resource within department to improve and meet the optimize work quality and efficiency.
- Coaching and counseling the department's staff to support and develop their work skill.
- Create challenging positions /remove administrative workload.
- Establish procurement process and ISO 9000, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18001 procedure to meet the business requirement and ISO 9000, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18001 respectively.
- Lead the effort to deploy the SAP system to integrate customer fulfillment, manufacturing, and procurement systems, to improve costs and efficiency for customer satisfaction.
- Applies knowledge of business, principles and practices to daily operations.
- Analyze complex data and make rapid decisions.
- Manages department that develop moderately complex dollar (risk proposals/contracts; & integrates highly technical concepts/objectives into contractual term and condition.
- Managing personal resources.
- Leads teams that determine ways to meet customer’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in Management level
- Knowledge of Organization Understanding, HDD Business Understanding, Supply Chain Management, Internal
- Procurement Working Process & System Understanding
- Fluent command in English and computer literacy (MS Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business Strategic Thinking & Planning, Problem Solving & Decision Making, Negotiation, Team Leadership
- Cross-team Collaboration, Supplier Analysis and Risk Management
- Able to work in Prachinburi
Human Resources Department
Tel: (66) 3727 0500 ext. 613167
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
About HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, California and Rochester, Minnesota, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America
If you be a part of our organization. Please join us as the following positions