Indirect Procurement Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220472
Employer Ref. 1028540/001
An exciting Indirect Procurement Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Procurement ASEAN, this is a role for an Indirect Procurement Manager, who is a leader in their field.
About the Indirect Procurement Manager Role:
You will be responsible for sourcing/purchasing activities under the assigned categories and will work with the regional team to develop and apply to local strategic and action plan in order to achieve targets.
- Drive procurement across all purchasing include marketing spend, indirect goods and service marketing
- Manage and set clear objectives for the sourcing to select strategic business suppliers
- Ensure quality, on-time deliveries, cost and cycle time reductions through supplier negotiations and inventory and logistics improvements supporting the sites where applicable
- Use market analysis, sourcing engagements and industry contacts to develop both local and regional qualified supplier groups to enhance the speed of sourcing engagements
- Develop relationships with external global procurement resources to identify industry best practices and initiatives
The successful candidate should ideally have at least 5-7 years of working experience in an indirect procurement role for marketing or related categories.
Other requirements include:
- Ideally a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business/Supply Chain/Finance
- Experience in contract negotiations, competitive price analysis, procurement technology and related processes, contract management as well as spend analysis
- Advanced knowledge of strategic sourcing process and effective stakeholder management
- Ability to get buy-in and commitment from both internal including external stakeholder
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a role which will offer exposure to senior stakeholders and will make you work across the entire business units of the organisation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Indirect Procurement Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.