Indirect Procurement Buyer – Thailand
RB (Thailand) Co., Ltd./ (Durex)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240343
- Develops and drives implementation of Thailand sourcing strategies for selected categories.
- Close partnership with the Finance, Engineering , Facilities, HR, Legal, R&D and others teams to understand the business area budgets and projects required to meet that budget
- Works closely with key stakeholders in understanding needs, objectives and priorities to optimise total cost, quality and service.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and works cross-functionally to develop and execute sound sourcing strategies.
- Understands indirect material spends across the business, analyses category markets and translates into actionable strategies and forward-looking analyses.
- Identifies, selects and develops suppliers in alignment with RB Global strategy.
- Establishes strategic relationships with supply base and implements supplier management strategies. Motivates suppliers to treat the company as preferred customer in presenting innovation and/or cost/efficiency projects
- Accountable to continuously improve supplier performance including service and quality.
- Identifies and monitor risks and opportunities related to each category. Drive the organisation to mitigate identified risks and to quickly implement opportunities adopting creative solutions.
- Designs, verifies and amends contracts in conjunction with the Legal Dept. Special attention is dedicated to protect intellectual property, minimise liabilities, obtain exclusivity period for innovation, ensure availability and cost improvement.
- Acts to continuously deliver COP improvement and NWC management.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
- Proven Category Management expertise, within Indirect, ideally with exposure across different categories
- Familiar with leading complex, cross-functional, sourcing projects.
- Degree qualified preferably in Finance, Business, Marketing or other relevant discipline.
- Ability to work in a truly global organisation. Proven experience in working in a fast moving and result driven environment which demands to work under pressure.
- High degree of fluency of English is required for negotiations and internal communications. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Unsurpassed negotiation techniques with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Able to communicate both verbally and written in Thai
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders to comply with appropriate Procurement practices.
- 3-5 years of strategic Procurement experience
- Strong relationship management and people skills
- Proven ability to manage tasks with little supervision and capability to self-manage and prioritise
RB offers the right candidate the opportunity to sharpen his/her skills and to grow in a fast-growing dynamic multi-national company, and attractive remuneration package
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. To apply, please submit your application together with a full CV, recent photo, and relevant documentation via APPLY NOW
RB - SSL Manufacturing (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. (Durex)
100, Moo 5, Bangna-Trad Rd. KM # 36, Bangsamak,
Bangpakong, Chachuengsao 24180
Direct number 02- 013-6900 ext. 6976 or 038 570 296-8 ext 106
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RB (Thailand) Co., Ltd./ (Durex)
About RB (Thailand) Co., Ltd./ (Durex)