InDesign Content Editor
Excel Bangkok Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218896
We seek an experienced InDesign Content Editor who can transfer text and graphical content supplied by our clients to a pre-existing Indesign template for printing purposes.
The InDesign Content Editor is responsible for the accuracy of formatting the templates that are sent to print for our clients in the Australian and US markets. Exceptional attention to detail is required and English language skills are a must.
- Migrate text content into InDesign templates
- Work with InDesign templates used in print marketing materials for some of the largest real estate companies in Australia, NZ, US and Europe.
- Edit graphics in InDesign based on specifications from clients
- Great attention to detail is required to meet specific design requirements of each brand
• Good knowledge of InDesign CS 4, 5 or above & experience with pagination
• Knowledge of InDesign Template creation
• Print Catalog layout in Adobe InDesign
• Good knowledge of full color job processing.
• Knowledge of style checking and proofreading
• Manual pagination using supplied Word file or keying in the text.
• Book building by compiling multiple files in InDesign
• English skills are necessary to read and understand client instructions
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Excel Bangkok Co., Ltd.
202 Le Concorde Tower, Ratchadapisek Road, 15th Floor, Room 1501
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: (+66) 2694 2446, (+66)8 7905 2201 (Mon-Fri office hours)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Excel Bangkok Co., Ltd.
About Excel Bangkok Co., Ltd.
Excel Bangkok Co., Ltd., part of the Excel group of companies spanning Thailand, Australasia and Europe is recognized as an industry leader in mobile applications and high-end software systems.
With major systems in brand control, fulfillment software and gaming on a worldwide basis, our team focuses on delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. Our mobile applications division works with some of the largest companies and organizations in Thailand enjoys top tier status in the country.
Excel is fast becoming recognized as the place for innovation, creativity and most of all, a great work culture. With our new purpose built offices in the Le Concorde Tower, the environment is designed for working with passion and inspiration.
Work and play hard - Our office space is complimented by our amazing breakout room, with a fully stocked fridge, pool table, and employee gym memberships to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
If you are a driven, high-performing individual and you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service, submit your resume for consideration to join our strong and fast-growing team.