About Syngenta: Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256490
- Handle for all shipment of import & sample (R&D, Production and Commercial)
- Handle all payment of import and other expenses
- Handle and monitor import shipment (Sea freight , Air Freight )
- Coordinate with customs broker, Department of Agriculture & all concern to delivery products send to warehouse on time.
- Follow up document and take care all concern to ensure that has accuracy.
- Filing and keeping record all documents as report send to store retention
- Support R & D department for import & sample of all products.
- Coordinate with R&D team for arrange shipment of sample
- Communicate with R&D team for detail shipment and others concern
- Handle all payments of import and others expense including:
- Follow-up / receive all billing expense each shipments after shipment date
- Send invoice to scanner within 1-2 days after get invoices
- To ensure that supplier has send all Billing of expenses each shipment and should be update monthly report sent to Finance within end of month.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 years of experience in import function, experienced in crop protection / seeds product will be preferable
- Possess well knowledge of all import shipments and Customs documentation& process, Freight & Shipping Inland cost price structure and analyst skills , processing of shipping broker and freight forwarders, International Logistics transportation skills
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics or in any related filed
- Hard working and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must have strong ability in communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English
- Able to use Computer Program, Ms. Offices, Excel
- Basic experience in SAP is a plus
- Location: CW Tower, Ratchadapisek Rd, Bangkok
- Full-time position