S&J International Enterprises Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252406
- Place purchase orders to oversea & local suppliers and follow-up on its delivery.
- Track and communicate with suppliers about the shipment’s progress.
- Coordinate with shipping agents for customs clearance on overseas shipment.
- Prepare Import documents & day to day activities.
- Import goods selling & cost price calculation and quotation making.
- Receive PO from customers, follow up delivery as per commitment and issue invoice on delivery.
- Cooperate with 3rd party warehouse for goods in and goods out.
- Manage the good relationship with customers, suppliers & customs broker.
- Thai Nationality
- Age 24-30 years old
- Bachelor degree in Logistics / Business administration or any related field
- Minimum3-5 years’ experience in import operation/ shipping / purchasing or trading business
- Good command in English (Oral, Reading & Writing) and Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet Explorer and ERP
- Experience in prioritizing multi-functional jobs and scheduling delivery to meet customers’ requirement
- Detail Orientedand willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines required
- Employees Provident Fund
- Social security
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to S&J International Enterprises Public Company Limited
About S&J International Enterprises Public Company Limited
SJI was founded in 1980, and since then we have established ourselves as a leading contract manufacturer of high quality cosmetic and personal care products.
Furthermore SJI is committed to providing creative cost effective solutions to each of its customers requirements, so the fullest service can be provided, from developing product and packaging concepts, through to manufacturing, shipping, and even brand awareness building programmes.