Munters (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Munters is a global leader and premium partner in energy efficient air treatment solutions. Using innovative technologies, our expert engineers create the perfect climate for customers in a wide range of industries, the largest being the food, pharmaceutical and data center sectors. Munters has been defining the future of air treatment since 1955. Today, manufacturing and sales are carried out in more than 30 countries by around 2,600 employees. There is now an exciting new opportunity to drive revenue growth with a unique product range in Munters Thailand. Munters Co. Ltd. Thailand, with Headquarter in Bangkok, has 16 employees and projected revenue of more than 150 M.THB in 2014.
Import Export Officer / Logistic Officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242186
Location: Bangkok / Thailand
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To handle oversea purchasing process (interco.), import-export process, claim process and documentation.
- Issuing Purchase Order, reports and update transfer price once any changes.
- To handle the purchasing of related function, marketing material and instruments.
- Follow up the status of purchase orders with suppliers to ensure timely delivery, expedite for back orders and communicate status of order with internal customers
- Cost Avoidance concerns
- Be aware of Thai FDA issues, JTEPA and indulgent cases
- To coordinate with related departments to smoothly operate, especially support between sales team and other department including outside function such as clients.
- To prepare order confirmation on each sales order.
- To prepare weekly summary of OI and monthly report of sales team as OI/ Backlog / Inventory / Net Sales and Visit report including filing of quotation.
- To keep track of sales targets.
- To answer any phone calls of office center and provide lead to sales team.
- To prepare scheduling of Sales team including service team.
- To provide information for Sales about shipment incoming and correspondence with third party logistic to support any relate function such as customer or sales team.
- To provide the payment of transportation about shipment (B/L, AWB , etc).
- To support any related work as assigned by related functions or manager.
- 3 years working experience in Import-Export
- Both Thai & English Skills (communication,writing,reading)
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Willing participation in a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Workplace one step from Thailand cultural center station (MRT)
- State your salary expectation
- Start working immediately
- Working hour : Monday - Friday 08.00 - 17.00
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
- Contact K.Patanun 086-324-2988
- website www.munters.com
Munters (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
40th Floor, Zone B, R S Tower Building,
121/107 Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400 THAILAND
Tel : + 662 642 2670-3 Fax: + 662 642 2674