IFDS – QA Analyst (Middle to Senior level)
DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252848
Employer Ref. IFDS
IFDS is the UK's leading supplier of investor-recordkeeping services and systems to the UK domestic and to the European “offshore” market. Our solutions are used by retail and institutional fund managers, fund distributors and platforms, investment trust companies and providers of group and individual DC pensions.
IFDS is a joint venture between DST Systems and State Street. Similar joint ventures operate in the USA, Canada and Europe; we are the largest supplier in each market.
European Transfer Agent of the Year 2009
IFDS / State Street are delighted to be named the 2009 European Transfer Agent of the Year at the ICFA European Awards ceremony held on 25 November 2009 at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London. This award recognises the commitment IFDS and State Street have to the transfer agency marketplace. We continue to invest and are committed to be the leading transfer agency provider in each of the markets we serve. With more than 135 million accounts serviced for over 600 organizations, we are the world’s leading provider of transfer agency solutions.
Overall job purpose:
Executing and managing testing activities on Transfer Agency systems utilized in the IFDS Transfer Agency business across Europe. Key goal is executing and managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of any change to a Transfer Agency application to agreed standards, ensuring that the quality of the output is of a consistently, high standard.
- Contribute to the evolution of the Test Charter/Methodology to industry best practice and based on industry standards (ISTQB).
- Generate high quality test strategies, test plans and test results for each project the team are engaged on.
- Create comprehensive test documentation with well-defined, reusable test scripts that are traceable back to requirements.
- Contribute to reporting to stakeholders and senior management including appropriate metrics.
- Execute testing to agreed internal standards; ensure documentation is to an auditable standard.
- Balance the need to meet expected high standards for changes with the need to provide an efficient and effective service.
- Ensure regression testing is performed in a manner that recognizes the risks of introducing defects into an established environment while at the same time meeting deadlines.
- Management of risk and issue escalation.
- Provide accurate test estimations to PMO/PM where requested.
- Contribute to shift left philosophy by reviewing all BRDs, providing detailed feedback based on working knowledge of the system being changed and best practice requirements validation.
- React dynamically to changing priorities.
- Manage onsite external test resources providing training, support, system access and ensuring testing delivered to agreed standard.
- Prioritize work streams within projects.
- Provide appropriate level of analysis into all project go live decisions.
- Communicate accurate Test status to Test Manager, Project Manager, external vendors and key stakeholders.
- All testing to consider functional scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error validation, defect retesting, usability and performance testing.
- 5 +years testing experience for middle role in a similar environment,
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level.
- Excellent risk assessment abilities.
- Experience in developing test plans and strategies, for functional and non-functional testing, manual and automation testing and performance and stress testing.
- Experience in test execution, defect classification and prioritization.
International Financial Data Services Limited
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road
North Klongton,Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Phone: 0 2685 8400 Ext. 8259, 8343, 8114, 8442
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
About DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited is a wholly – owned subsidiary of DST Systems INC, located in Bangkok, Thailand. We carry out development of IT products, IT solutions and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES). DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited has nearly 700 employees working in the Bangkok offshore center and another 200 employees in our sister company IFDS UK (International Financial Data Services).
DST Systems, Inc. started its operation in 1969 in Kansas City. DST Systems was established to develop an automated record keeping system for the mutual fund industry. DST has supported the industry’s continued growth and is the largest provider of third-party shareholder record keeping services in the United States today. Currently, we have over 16,000 employees across the globe with a Market Capitalization of $4.8 bn.
Deliver transformational business solutions to meet client’s objectives.
To be a world-class global sourcing organization committed to delivering quality business solutions and multi-faceted services.
Our people are at the cornerstone of our success. We have the dedication, drive and commitment to achieve exceptional performance and are empowered to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients. At the same time we are proud, positive and committed to our company and display high standards of ethical conduct at all times.
We believe that the key to our future success lies in the caliber of the people we employ, and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to ensure high-achievers are rewarded:
- Excellent Base Salaries
- Performance Related Annual Bonuses
- International Career Opportunities
- Comprehensive Training Plans
- Overseas Training and International Business Travel
- Social Functions and Team Activities
- Life/Accidental/Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance / Optical Care
- Annual Leave
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join our organization.