ADISORN SONGKHLA Co.,LTD/บริษัท อดิสรสงขลา จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196877
Location : Offshore
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform PM and CM equipment from offshore and onshore as an assigned work schedule and a supervisor’s assignment.
- Function check, calibration, troubleshoots, testing and minor overhaul in order to maintain maximize operation all availability of equipment and facilities during work with core team to improve in any related equipment onshore and reliability to optimize the gas production and HES. 7 e 7 E2
- Co-operate with offshore core team IE and SPORT team to meet the ﬁeld operation plan from the relative work in the most effective manner.
- Respond to ﬁeld request to maintenance equipment that sent to repair at onshore workshop.
- Continue to learn new coming technology or charge to improve job knowledge and skill of responsibility.
- Complete work order completion in CMMS and daily report to line supervisor.
- For C2, requires at least 2 years in oil & gas offshore instrument and electrical equipment, preferable to have HVAC, LQ maintenance experience.
- For C3, requires at least 4 years in oil & gas offshore instrument, electrical equipment and control system, preferable to have HVAC, LQ maintenance experience.
Submit document via "Apply Now"
- English resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ADISORN SONGKHLA Co.,LTD/บริษัท อดิสรสงขลา จำกัด
About ADISORN SONGKHLA Co.,LTD/บริษัท อดิสรสงขลา จำกัด
Welcome to MMSVS Group MISSION STATEMENT In its Mission to provide real added value for its principals, customers and employees, MMSVS Group concentrates on premium quality of services in Specific sectors such as Oil & Gas Production and Exploration and Logistics support in Oil field business. MMSVS Group believes strongly in the concept of global cooperation and in education and stimulating Thai nationals to take part in this process and to give them the opportunity to equal, grow and prosper.