Identity and Access Management Officer
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001261089
- Manage the ongoing implementation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, and tuning of Identity and Access Management system.
- Work with vendors, business units, developers and system admins to design work flow and mapping.
- Contribute to the support of Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) automation processes, end user request work flow, identity re-certification, and relevant compliance dashboard for daily operations.
- Support Access Management initiatives by taking responsibility for effective deployment and usage of assigned resources including vendor resource and ensuring they are completed within planned timescales and resource estimates.
- Support the definition of administrative processes, procedures and necessary documentation. In a simple and presentable manner. Handle the process deployment, monitoring, maintenance and optimization.
- Run operations of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure, supports problem solving for directories, applications and other solutions owned by the IAM team, and lead the problem management for recurrent or complex issues.
- Manage the relationship with business and handle stakeholder communication; listen to business and feedback for team discussion; attend business communication meeting to present Identity Management operation and project material; support operation training to business unit.
- Provide accurate analysis of business requirements in conjunction with the architecture and engineering teams; support management to select the most appropriate solution for fulfillment.
- Review changes to Identity Management solutions and propose improvements from system support’s perspectives; participate to the deployment stage, provide up-to-date information on regular basic.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related fields with minimum of 3 years programming experience.
- Sound knowledge of J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, REST) and access control solutions (single sign on, enterprise authentication, authorization policies, multifactor authentication) supporting different access control models (role based, attribute-based, risk-adaptive)
- Experience with assisting IAM components (LDAP directories, SAML WS-Federation, Data Synchronization, API) is an advantage
- Able to performs systems testing and user acceptance testing as required by software development life cycle
- Highly proficient in both English and Thai with good written and oral communication and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate good personality, customer service and presentation skills.
- Mature, positive working attitude and willing to adapt self for team success.
- Capable to handle multiple tasks / assignments and working under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work both independently or as part of team.
- Reliable, energetic, proactive, self-motivated and pragmatic in approach.
Interested candidate, please submit your CV via APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
"Let's start a brighter career future together"