ICT Support Lead
East-West Seed ROH Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254896
Our regional operating headquarters, East-West Seed ROH Limited is seeking candidates for
ICT SUPPORT LEAD
The position will responsibility for manages ICT end user support for EWS subsidiary companies in Thailand (5 companies). Major focus, he/she will be quality service delivery adhering standard ITIL process, e
- Closely work with Group ICT infrastructure head to align local ICT infrastructure with Global ICT Road map.
- Responsible for ICT Service Level Management strategy and operational management, to lead on maintaining and improving on service quality through a constant cycle of agreeing, monitoring, reporting and improving the current levels of service.
- Responsible for ICT Availability Management strategy and operational management for EWTH, to lead on optimizing the capability of the ICT infrastructure, services and supporting staff to deliver a cost effective and service availability that meets business requirements.
- Manage ICT support for EWS Thailand companies as per agreed Business SLAs.
- Identify Infrastructure needs for the site, plan project for the same.
- Manage and mentor the local helpdesk team.
- To be responsible and accountable for changes affecting the ICT infrastructure.
- To assist the ICT Support team with installations of servers, network equipment and telephony equipment during project work and/or to carry work out of hours.
- Required at least degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Practical experience in windows platform at least 2 years.
- Experience in managing team of ICT support will be added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies (Google).
- Certifications required : ITIL, MCITP, CCNA, Google.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Clear communication, managerial skill and service mind.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to East-West Seed ROH Ltd.
About East-West Seed ROH Ltd.
East-West Seed introduced market-oriented plant breeding in Southeast Asia in 1982, with the mission to improve the income of smallholder farmers through high-quality vegetable seeds.
We are one of the 10 largest vegetable seed companies in the world, with a leading position in the most important Southeast Asian countries and rapid expansion into India, China, Africa and South America.
Our East-West Seed group is fast-growing, multi-cultural organization with over 4,000 employees. It has 15 R&D establishment in 7 countries. The company export to over 60 countries in tropical areas of the world. It has its headquarters in Thailand.