HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246807
Employer Ref. 641DBJP
Our client isa Jewellery Distributor. They are now seeking a Human Resources Supervisor.
Salary: 40,000 – 45,000 Baht/Month
- Reporting to British Director.
- Maintaining and ensuring continued improvement of the organization’s compensation and benefits program to meet the company objectives and maintain market competitiveness.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable labour law requirements and other related tasks, such as maintaining records.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruitment and interview program, counselling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analysing exit interviews and recommending changes.
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensuring planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results; coaching and disciplining employees.
- Preparing payroll, social fund, withholding tax, provident fund, employee group insurance and other related; submitting and reporting to all concerned parties accurately and on time.
- Maintaining and updating the performance appraisal program and educating teams to ensure timely results.
- Preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Preparingincentive/bonus plans, training plans, annual salary adjustments and budgets with related departments to support thecompany strategy.
- Managing the quality to always be within the standard. Keepingthe system up to date and creating continued improvements on ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Male or female, Thai only.
- Thai nationality, aged below 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations and personnel development.
- Good command of spoken and written English
Our client provides a remuneration package including; basic salary, provident fund, group insurance and performance bonus.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.